All Inclusive Food & Beverage program will operate from 05:00 to 24:00 with the following:
I. Grand Blue Theme Main Restaurant:
Early breakfast (reservation required) 05:00 to 07:30 (Continental Buffet)
Breakfast 07:30 to 10:00 (Full American buffet style)
For long-sleepers, continental breakfast 10:00 to 11:00
Sunday brunch with local champagne 08:00 to 10:00
Lunch Buffet style 12:30 to 14:30
Diner Buffet style 18:30 to 22:00
After Diner Snack & deserts 22:45 to 24:00
Lunch basket (reservation required): Before 07.30: we provide a light lunch basket due to high temperature during the day.
After 07.30: you can prepare a lunch basket of your own choice from our buffet.
II. A Thematic Greek Tavern located by the pool bar. It will operate (from 15th of May)
between 12:00 and 15:30 for Lunch with a wide choice of traditional Cretan, Greek
courses (reservation required).
III. A wide range of snacks and deserts will be available from 11:00 to 18:00.
IV. Tea and Coffee time from 15:00 to 17:00.
A la Carte Restaurants (reservation Required ).
- Laguna Italian Restaurant (19.00-21.30) from 15th of May till end of the season: where our Guests can enjoy dinner for free once per stay.
- Jasmine Chinese Restaurant (19.00-21.30): where our Guests can enjoy dinner for free once per stay.
- La Luna Gourmet Pay Restaurant (19.00-22.00): Under the candle light, with a choice of Lobster, Fresh Fish or Meat on a set Menu. Our guests who booked VIP Suite and Executive Suite Rooms can enjoy dinner for free once per stay.Enjoy a fine selected wine from our list with extra charge or use the All Inclusive formula drinks for free.
Table service for food and beverages in all a la Carte Restaurants
Children under 4 years old are not allowed in the a la carte Restaurants.
I. The Pool Bar will operate from 10:00 to 18:30. Bar maybe closed due to weather
conditions. From the 15th of May the Pool Bar will operate from 10:00 to 01:00. There
will be a separate catalogue chargeable to the guests between 23:00 and 01:00.
II. The main bar will operate from 11:00 to 02:00. There will be a separate catalogue
chargeable to the guests between 23:00 and 02:00.
III. The following items will be included in the All Inclusive catalogue:
• 3 different bottled (white, red and rose wines)
• Sparkling wines except for fine champagnes such as per example Don Perignon
• Mineral & sparkling water
• All soft drinks and juices, except Fresh juices
• Draft national and international beers
• All branded national alcoholic drinks
• Filter coffee, Nescafe, greek coffee, cacao, divers tea
• Long drinks & cocktails
For special drinks such as fine champagne or 12-18 years old whiskies there will be a
catalogue available for the guests that request such product with a price list that will include the difference that will have to be paid from the normal branded to the special branded.
Hotel reserves the right to choose the brands of imported or local spirits, soft drinks, coffees, beers and water.
Every second day refill of the mini fridge with: water & soft drinks
The room service will operate with a wide range of cold and warm courses from 07:30 to 24:00 with extra charge (included breakfast services).
Day & Night light Animation program six days per week.
All existing infrastructure will be free of charge to the guests:
• Gym area with its Sauna and Hamam (Steam bath)
• Children’s indoor and outdoor facilities
• Sun beds & umbrellas by the pool
• Sun beds & umbrellas by the beach at Galini Beach Hotel
• Beach towels
• A minibus was bought by the Hotel and will also provide free shuttle services every hour from the Hotel to the Beach
• Safe Deposit Box in the rooms
Not included Services
Some activities will not be included in the All Inclusive package:
• Sales at the Hotel Shop (souvenir & mini market)
• Hair dresser
• Manicure – pedicure
• Telephone and business services
• Room Service
• Special events such as Grand Fiesta, Lobster Night