27 September 2016
- furniture and appliances are both stylish in design and practical to use
- courtyard with the BBQ and the pool are fantastic (kids playground and kids pool area are provided)
- everything is very clean and tidy, not only upon arrival, but throughout the stay (special thanks to Mr. Petros)
- friendliness and warm hospitality of the owners, also flawless service by the operators at the Hotel.gr
- the whole experience in the villa is a perfect mix of holiday sensation (view from master bedroom balcony) and a homely practicality (when you need to prepare some food or wash and iron some clothes)
- value for money; amazing whole experience for such a convenient price
- moderately difficult access road, turning your vehicle around in front of the house can be a challenge, especially if you rent a van (as we did)
- this can be both an advantage and disadvantage, depends on the perspective: goats and sheep around the fences of the property create a lovely pastoral atmosphere with the sound of bells around their necks, the price for it is a constant subtle smell of cattle droppings
- again, depending on one's perspective: cats; they will come to the courtyard when they sense the presence of people, they are lovely, but they have the tendency to try to sneak into the house (mind the open doors). They also consider the children area with the green plastic turf as their toilet. Our group was comprised of cat-lovers, but others might be bothered by that. Anyway, when it comes to cats, do not forget you are in Crete - there are cats everywhere.
The people from the agency were great, friendly, helpful and quick to respond. Organization-wise, everything went really smooth and fast. Including the periodic telephonic check-ups, inquiring about our stay or any eventual problems, which fortunately did not exist in our case. Special thanks for the lovely present that was awaiting us at the villa upon arrival. A truly nice gesture. Thumbs up for Hotel.gr.